Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pissing the Devil Off

God wishes, above all things, that we prosper and be of good health.  I have been Blessed beyond compare.  God is too good to me, I could never be unhappy.  I have my moments, they are short and far between, but that is the natural part of me.  But, even though I go through these moods swings, I am growing Spiritually every day.  The devil is pissed at me right now, and has been for awhile.    He is going to be boiling mad once he recognizes what I have become.  I fear nothing but God.  The devil has no power over me or my life.  He is attacking me personally, financially, emotionally, through my family, through my friends, through my health, through everything I love.  I am still standing, I am still filled with joy, I am staying steadfast.  My faith is in full stride right now and I will not back down.  The devil does not like that, as a matter of fact, he hates it.  My ultimate goal is to piss the devil off to the extreme.  Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment