Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Struggling!

I must say, change and moving forward is a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I am mentally prepared for the move.  My mind is ready to grow.  But, my past keeps coming back.  I am leaving some things and people behind because I feel that is what's best for me.  But, those things and those people do not want to be my past.  They want to be my past, my present, and my future.  Decisions, decisions.  This is certainly putting me in a place of indecisiveness.  I want to do better, I want to be better.  I want to love and be loved in return.  This is a priority for me right now.  So, when I look at things from that perspective, no matter how tempting, there are some things that can no longer be the object of my affection.  Jesus is my strength, my motivation, my everything.  But, even He will allow me to make my own choices.  I know what I want.  I know who I want.  But, is he what I am supposed to have?  A little confused right now, but I am continuously praying for clarity.  What God has for me is for me.  That is my power surge.  Surging forward is what I will do.  Either you are with me or not.  If you choose not to come, you will be...left behind.   I want you, now you need to do what you need to do to have me, and keep me.  Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment