Monday, December 5, 2011

Change...

It is, a time for change.  A time for renewal.  A time to make decisions.  Decisions that can impact my life forever. I have made a well informed choice to move forward in my life.  December will be my month for preparation.  This chapter in my life is complete, and I will savor the memories until and after my change comes.  My life has been chaotic this ENTIRE year, but I have learned and grown so much because of the chaos.  If it were not for all of the chaos, I would not have put things into perspective.  The things that I am extremely grateful for today, are the same things that I took for granted this time last year.  My New Year will be the start of the next chapter in my life.  I intend to love harder than I have ever loved before.  I intend to give more than I have ever given before.  Most importantly, I intend to grow with God more than I have ever grown before.  I view the New Year as another opportunity to make things "new".  My newness will not include some people for many different reasons.  My change will consist of loving those that love me.  My change will consist of getting closer to those that desire to be closer to me.  I will love everyone else from afar.  I love because I love.  I am in love with him because he is in love with me.  Our time has come.  I have been waiting my entire life for this.  The wait is over...for now.   Living, loving, and loving some more.  carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment