Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy for...EVERY Reason

Great morning! Up and at 'em, once again preparing for battle. Feeling good, looking great, living large in the name of Jesus. I have received many positive Praise reports this morning, and it just boosted my spirit even higher. I feel that the tides have turned, and God is honoring our faithfulness. He has brought us to it, to bring us through it. I have been through the fire, but I am coming out smelling and feeling brand new. He never ceases to amaze me. Even in the midst of this crazy year, He has kept my attitude positive, and my Spirit peaceful. During all of this, I have made new life long friends, I have severed ties with old friends, and I have connected with ONE person on a level that I have not in quite a long time. I am Blessed, Blessed, Blessed! I am excited to see what the future holds for me and my family, me and my friends, and me and my Babe. I must say, I am smiling from ear to ear with a big KOOLAID smile on my face. No one will turn this smile upside down. I will be happy, I will be joyful, I will be grateful, for the alternative is not an alternative and is not an option. Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment