Sunday, December 4, 2011

He is...AWESOME

Great Satisfying Sunday! God is deliverer, a provider, a healer. I unintentionally jacked up my back on Friday. By Saturday evening, I could barely walk (I'm sure cat crawling didn't help it any), but anyways, I came home, laid hands on myself, and bind the spirt of pain and agony. I prayed for ALL of my loves, and got an amazing connection with God before I went to sleep. I slept harder than a rock. Apparently, I talked on the phone with a couple of people during the night. When I woke up, I did not remember if it was a dream or an actual conversation. Now...back pain gone! God is awesome! I am so glad I know him for MYSELF. If you don't know, you better get to know. He makes life worth living. I am Blessed, I am loved. Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment