Friday, December 9, 2011

Take Time to See...ME

Great morning! Thanking God for my life, health, and strength. Even though I'm trying to catch a cold. It would be nice if the cold would run a little faster. I had an awesome evening last night and I had a very informative conversation with a good friend. Looking forward to this evenings festivities. It's so nice to see that everyone is not all about negativity, and there are truly a lot of good people out there, specifically single BLACK men. Not understanding the issue that so many woman are having. God has Blessed me with many options. Confusing sometimes, but I still have options, good ones. For starters, if we can move beyond the stereotypes, maybe we can see each other for who we truly are. I honestly believe that excess baggage from previous relationships is the main reason why people can not see the good in each other. I don't like being stereotyped, and I am sure you do not either. Think about it. Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment