Saturday, December 3, 2011

Preparing for a NEW Beginning

Great morning. I have joy in my spirit, a song in my heart, and a word in my mouth. Its time to mentally and spiritually prepare for the end of 2011. Make it a point to allow the beginning of 2012 to be a "NEW beginning". Take a look at your lives and a look at your loves. Cling to the ones you love and are loving you in return. Continue to cling, and don't let go. But, starting today, look at YOUR situation. If you are making him a priority in your life, but he treats you like an option, its time to consider other options. I have to say, for whatever reason, God has given me many options. I am grateful for that. I have faith that the option I have chosen, is the one that God wants me to choose. If not, time will reveal. Regardless, it was my choice to make, and I am standing by it. I miss you, Babe! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment