Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tell the Enemy...NOW WHAT?

After an unbelievably, uplifting, spiritually empowering week, I KNEW the devil was going to be pissed at me.  God has done amazing things in my life, in an instant.  He has conquered things that I have prayed about and waited on.  I maintained a positive attitude while patiently waiting on the Lord.  The devil could not break me down, no matter what he tried.  But, today, here he comes again.  He could not stand that (_i_) whooping I put on him this year, and he hated it when I stumped him down this morning.  He had to come back with a vengeance.  Attacking me through the ones I love.  I was angered and ready to retaliate, then I had to remember who and what I was dealing with.  The devil is a spirit, and this is spiritual warfare.  I can not handle this as a human.  I will not react.  I will not be carnal minded.  I will allow God to lead me, just as I have for the last ten months.  God has Blessed me with wonderful people who have been by my side throughout all of this.  He has Blessed me with someone who listens to me, just listens.  Someone who does not try to fix things that are beyond HIS ability.  But, will pray for me and be that strong shoulder when needed.  Aside from the fact that I refuse to let God down, I will not let my loves down.  I will not let myself down.  And, most importantly, I will not let HIM down.  He depends on my strength, and my ability to maintain a level head in the midst of chaos.  It did not take long for me to remember that my purpose has changed.  I regained my focus and went into prayer.  God gave me peace about this NEW situation.  I leave it in His hands.  He will handle this in the way that He sees fit.  I trust Him, totally.  I love Him, unconditionally.  He loved me first, just because.  Back on my game, my SPIRITUAL game.  I will not be broken!  Feeling Spiritually strong as I tell the enemy...NOW WHAT?  Living, loving, and loving some more.  carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment