Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Wait is Over

I have been MIA for a minute, but now, I am back to getting it in!  Thanking my God for everything, as usual. I have been extremely busy for the last few days. Unexpectedly busy. I have had so many eye opening experiences, that I am truly on cloud nine. I am always amazed at how quickly God answers prayers. He is in the Blessing business, and He continues to bring light to my life when there seems to be so much darkness around me. The darkness is there, but I can't see it. The misery is there, but I can't feel it. Depression is lurking, but I repel it! I have a glow like no other, and people are drawn to it. My faith is increasing, my spirit is filled with joy! My life is awesome, and I would not trade it for anything. I am really happy right now. Finally, things are coming together. My patience is paying off. My wait is over. I am in full stride to take full advantage of my breakthrough. I love my life, I love my God, I love my loves, and I love HIM! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment