Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Boundaries, My Choice

It kills me how  men say that they want a good woman.  A woman that has not been passed around from man to man.  A woman with boundaries, and most importantly standards.  But, when men find that woman, they allow their egos to get the best of them.  I have a very flirtatious personality, I admit to that.  It is because I love people and I love to make people smile.  Specifically, black men.  I am flattered by the positive compliments and attention I receive from adoring men.  But, that does not mean that I am promiscuous.  It does not mean that I sleep with every man that I hang out with, or that desires me.  I have boundaries, and I live within them.  I do not "make out" with a man unless I am comfortable with allowing it to go further.  Because of this, I have been called a tease, stuck up, and even a lesbian.  My morals and my values are mine.  I do not, and will not change them for anyone.  Real men embrace this personality characteristic, and they respect it.  They strive to be that one that I will choose.  At the end of the day, allowing just anyone to enter my body is not something that I will do.  God has given me the understanding of the complications that this kind of behavior can bring.  My spirituality is the most important thing to me.  If I do not connect with your spirit, I will not allow your seed to come anywhere near my...SPIRIT.  I know who I want, and HE wants me.  I know who I love, and HE loves me.  Looking forward to an amazing life with this man.  It has been a long time coming!   Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment