Sunday, December 25, 2011

Jesus Is!

Merry Christly Christmas! God is amazing! Today is a spiritually emotional day for me, His birth is the reason that I am able to live. I love Jesus, and I can't imagine my life without Him. He has worked miracles in my life, my ENTIRE life. If people only knew the UNBELIEVABLE things He has done for me. One of these days, when you have a ton of time, I will tell you the history of my life and the Blessings that has been bestowed on me since childhood. I am Blessed and Highly favored! You are Blessed and Highly favored. Before the world began, He called out YOUR name! Think about that, seriously think about that. Now, enjoy your day and give Praisees to whom ALL Praises are due. Jesus is! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment