Friday, December 2, 2011

When I Love...

When I love, I love with everything in me.  At the age that I am, I have not experienced actually loving a MAN with everything in me.  I am totally capable of this, but the men that I have had in my life are not very receptive of it.  The ONE man that can handle my love, ALL of my love, will be the happiest King in the world.  Taking me for granted, not a good idea.  Taking advantage of my love for you, not a good idea.  Allowing me to walk away, the worst mistake of your life.   I am the best, and I will give my man the best treatment possible.  Losing me is something that all of the men in my past wish he had not done. Loving everyone is the easy part.  Falling in love with a man, a little more difficult.  Walking away from that man, almost impossible.  Key word...ALMOST.  I come first, I love me first, then I can love my man in a way that only Atanya can love.  Embrace my love, accept the gift I am giving you.  This can not be replaced or duplicated.  Atanya's love is not an imitation, it is the real deal.  Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment