Monday, December 12, 2011

Love Conquered

I am overflowing with joy today.  For no apparent reason.  But, for many apparent reasons.  I can't say that much has changed today from yesterday.  But, I will say, I love to love and to be loved.  Each day gives me a new perspective, a greater desire, and a clarity that love is needed.  The need for love has reached a magnitude that I would never have predicted.  People are growing more and more hateful.  They are hating each other for the craziest reasons.  Hate me because I'm beautiful.  Hate me because I am employed.  Hate me because I am loved.  Hate me because, just because.  The list goes on and on.  Hate can turn to rage, which can manifest into obsession.  Love each other for the obvious, and embrace each other for the not so obvious.  Take a chance and wear your emotions on your sleeves, for once.  If you experience pain and rejection because of this, then when you experience true love you will be that much more appreciative of the love you have conquered.  Accept people for who they are.  Love people for who they are.  Trust people for who they are.  Do not expect to change anyone.  If they gossip to you about other people, they will gossip about you to other people.  Know this from the beginning.  Then, and only then, will you be able to continue to love them once they have run your name through the mud.  Know and understand those that you share your time with.  But, love and respect those that you fall in love with.  Living, loving, and loving some more.  carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment