Sunday, December 11, 2011

For Him I live...For Him I Will Die

Today has been an amazing day, as usual.  I thank God for everything He has done, everything He is doing, and everything He is going to do.  I really thank God for giving me an uncommonly, peaceful spirit.  The peace that God gives me is what keeps me focused, it gives me understanding, and it gives me the desire to pray for others.  I love everyone.  I pray for everyone.  Even those that make a great effort to bring me down, and attack my spirituality.  My blog yesterday and my Facebook post, truly opened up a  can of worms.  It's really something how people are so instantaneously offended when you voice your opinion about homosexuality.  But, they are receptive and understanding to the people who are Atheists.  People speak negatively about God, they attack one's spirituality, and the Christian world actually take it with a grain of salt, as if its nothing.  But, the minute you say ANYTHING about gay's that is not supportive of their lifestyle, you are crucified.  Is it me, or is there something wrong with that picture?  I have come to the conclusion that the picture is very clear, there is really nothing wrong with it, God's word is proving itself to be true.  We are living in the last days, and until people take the time to know God for themselves, this type of confusion will grow and spread like the plague.  People are not recognizing what is happening.  They see it happening, but are very accepting of it.  When your personal relationship with God is not strong and spiritual, you will fall prey to all of the tricks of the enemy.  When you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.  I stand for God, my spirituality, and I will endure until the end.  For Him I live, and for Him I will die.  That day is a lot closer than most of us think.  Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment