Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blessed and Highly Favored

I am Blessed and Highly favored.  In the midst of the many storms and attacks that I have experienced this ENTIRE year, I have been able to stay steadfast.  My spirit has not been broken, my faith has not been weakened.  Despite it all, I am finding a Blessing in every situation.  My trials, my tribulations, and my triumphs, are all contributors to the strong foundation that I call SPIRITUALITY. My faith is built on nothing less than Christ! He is a keeper!  Letting Him go is not an option.  I am amazed at my own self for being able to cope with everything that I have on the magnitude that things have come at me.  But God!  I am ready for my breakthrough. I am ready to receive any and everything that God has for me.  I am ready to pray and give Praise to my God. My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  It feels good to know that He is so good.  He thinks of me when no one else does.  He allows me to cross paths with those that need to be motivated, and those that can motivate me.  We are in this together!  Me, you, and Jesus.  That's what I call a circle of love.  Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment