Friday, November 11, 2011

Significance


11/11/11, The significance of this DATE is that it will be another 100 years before we will use the same digits to right the date. The significance of this DAY is that there will never be another like it. This day is independent of itself and can not be relived or replaced. I am favored by God, for he has allowed me to see this day. I feel happy, spiritually empowered, and loved. The many people that share my life with me, cares for me deeply. I am touched by the everyday subtle gestures of love that I receive. When given love, I return love. Even when it is not given to me, I give love. Its amazing how three words can make someone's day. I care because I care. If I have not told you, or text you, that I love you. I am telling you now. I love you!!! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment