Friday, November 25, 2011

Look At It

What is really going on?!? I wake up in a VERY good mood, with a joyful spirit. I turn on the news, and all they are talking about is people fighting, and robberies. Not kids, but GROWN tail people. This is the type of thing that puts a damper on the holiday season for everyone. Despite the fact that I am happy, my spirit is saddened by the behavior of so many UNGRATEFUL people. It causes me to consider this, if I am saddened by this, how does Jesus feel? His children have gone mad. They are becoming more and more selfish, and forgetting what it means to love each other. I could not imagine behaving in such a way. Just the thought of disappointing myself, and bringing tears to my father in heaven's eyes, would be enough to make me take control of MYSELF! I am loved by so many people, and I love everyone. I have been Blessed with an amazing family, awesome friends, and a special person that cares for me, for me. Wake up people, we have got to do better. Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

1 comment:

  1. Really can feel the sadness. What is this world coming to? It is not in my nature to be ugly to others or disrespectful. I don't think we have a lot of Sane Godly Respectful Christians left. These are rare commodities in this day and age (as my grandma would say). Prayer Prayer and more Prayer...

    ReplyDelete