Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pray for My Daughters

A special prayer for my daughters. I was Blessed to give birth to three beautiful girls, Aleyse Swilling, Adrianita Williams, and Asianique Williams. Though God entrusted these three to me to raise as my own, He has also entrusted me with many others that I did not give birth to. My list of daughters is countless, it seems as though I am birthing another one each day. I have become a mother to many, and I will not abandon any. On this day, just as many days before, I pray for the safety and spiritual growth of my many children. The enemy is attacking at such a magnitude that it is draining the life out of my daughters. For those of you that know where YOUR strength comes from, pray for your sisters. Share your gift of spiritual empowerment by fearlessly facing the enemy with a vengeance. Refuse to allow him to have control of the lives, bodies, minds, or souls of the weak or frail. I bind and rebuke any and everything that is not like Christ. I will be victorious, my prayers will be answered, my daughters will be delivered! The hand of exploitation, low self esteem, womanizing, and ALL of the traps that have been set for you has been bind. Whatsoever we bind on earth, shall be bind in heaven. I speak this into existence. To God be the glory, I WILL NOT faint! In Jesus' name, Amen. Pray for my daughters. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment