Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Life is Beautiful

When I woke up this morning, after 11 am, I was excited to be allowed to see another day.  I am not one to sleep to such a late hour. But, I decided to turn my cell phone off to see if I could actually get some uninterrupted, much needed rest. I slept like a woman laying in the strong, protective arms of her man,  even though I slept alone. I feel Blessed, I feel loved, I feel favored, I feel proud to be a child of God.  I have longed to have a feeling of TOTAL completeness.  Because of God, I have that.  Despite my situation, despite my chaotic life, despite all of the attacks that come at me on a daily basis.  I am so happy to be Beautifully Blessed by God.  Another beautiful day, for a beautiful me, that I desire to share with my beautiful man, thanks to a beautiful God. Life is Beautiful!  BEAUTIFULLY...Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment