Monday, November 14, 2011

Game Face On!

It's too early for this mess! Really??? At what time of day would be a better time for you to deal with the attacks that are coming at you? Regardless of the time of day, satan is on a rampage. It seems as though the so called TRUE Christians are backing down, bowing down, and are becoming sitting ducks in the midst of this war. I am here to serve notice, this is not a typical war. This is SPIRITUAL warfare! How did we expect it to be? When the battles are great, the BREAKTHROUGH is greater! My NATURALLY competitive nature will not allow my SPIRIT to ever be defeated. Most importantly, God will not allow my spirit to be defeated. He is the conqueror of all things. When you are feeling POWERLESS, it's time for you to look at YOUR faith. Faith without works is dead. When your working with less, and feeling the press, that's when you SHOULD be at your best. Man up, and give the enemy what he is begging for. A good, old fashioned, SPIRITUAL butt whooping will do the devil some good right now. I am on a mission to kick some tail! I fear nothing, but I am feared, because I am FIERCE!!! Stay strong, stay steadfast, and get ready for your breakthrough. Game face on! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment