Saturday, November 12, 2011

Release Excess Baggage

It vexes my spirit when I see everything that so many people are going through. I have strong shoulders and thick skin, but I can feel your pain. I am Blessed that people trust me on the level that they do, but with that trust and confidentiality, I will bring direction.  In an effort to help a group of people, in the best way I know how, I have to be truthful. A lot of your issues are because of YOU.  All of the excess baggage that you have carried your entire life, is weighing down your future life.  If you want to be better, you have to do better.  Walk cautiously, but not filled with paranoia.  Accept people for who they are, not for who you knew in your past.  Just because some people have done the same negative thing that someone else has already done to you, does not mean that they are the same.  Many people have a sincere heart and soul, but we are human first. I want you to embrace me, entirely. Not just the parts that you find attractive or less irritating.  I will do the same for you.  Whatever happened in my past relationships, I will not bring to ANY of my new relationships.  I trust people to be people.  I will trust you and take you for your word, until YOU give me a reason to do otherwise.  This does not make me gullible, this makes me compassionate.  I love you for you, regardless of any similarities that you may have to someone else.  Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on   

No comments:

Post a Comment