Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crossroads

I woke up feeling Blessed, once again. But, I also feel that I am at a crossroads in my life. Spiritually and naturally. The amazing part is that the envisioned roads are both positive and prosperous. Not because I know what direction each road will take me, but because I KNOW that God is my direction regardless of the path I choose. The light at the end of the tunnel is bright and blinding. The clouds along the way are not distracting or discouraging. I am headed towards the light and will not be diverted from my destined path. All of the many beautiful things that may be hidden behind those clouds shall and will be mine. He is mine and I am His. I am focused on me and mine, and HIM. HE is becoming more and more focused on ME. I am so flattered by that. Game face on! carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment