Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stay Positive

Is it me or is almost EVERYBODY in a funk today? My day started off with phone calls from people that have had some horrendous things happen this morning. I have to stay positive, I have to be positive, I have to find joy just in knowing...but God! I couldn't imagine letting anything overwhelm me to the point of becoming a negative person with a negative outlook on life. I am Blessed, I feel Blessed, I live BLESSED! Jesus is my rock! For the most part, it is mental. But, the spiritual part is what keeps me going. I will be supportive when needed, I will be the ear to hear and the shoulder to cry on when times are hard for you. But, you must learn to pray for yourselves and work YOUR faith. Your breakthrough comes through YOUR praise. My prayers can take the edge off, but your prayers will bring deliverance. I have too many things to be thankful for, I have too many people in my life praying for me, I have too many people that love me. Most importantly, I love myself. My aura will stay positive and spiritual. I share this with anyone who is receptive to it. I intend to be a life long friend to everyone, but dedicated to God and...HIM. There can be just one, and one man is all I need. The thought of that, brings me joy. I miss you, Babe! Living, loving, and loving some more! carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment