Sunday, January 1, 2012

God is...Unchanging

Sometimes, God will allow a physical separation, so that we can mentally separate from those things or people that He wants us to turn over to Him. From the perspective of an over achiever, it's really easy to say, "I worked too hard, I prayed too long, I loved unconditionally, and I have cried too much to let the enemy take control of my life or my children". But, what we need to say is, "I have remained faithful and God sees my faithfulness. I am too Spiritually powerful to even let the enemy think that he has won". The New Year has brought many disappointments for so many people all ready. What better time for the enemy to attack, than at the moment when we are happiest, and looking forward to a new beginning. Know him when you see him coming. Keep the faith. Keep the joy you felt when the year turned. God is the same God that we worshipped in 2011. The year has changed, but God is unchanging. It's time to cling to him tighter than ever before. Choose your battles. All others; pray, leave, believe, and receive. God's got it. The war is not ours! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment