Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ROI...Return on Investment

Good day my Loves! Once again, God has given us another opportunity to enjoy another beautiful day. The year started off rough for some, but the power of prayer will soften your road. I have come to the realization that I will need to make an even greater effort to obtain the greatest ROI possible. I invest my time, my love, my prayers, and my positive attitude whenever the opportunity presents itself. Now, my focus has changed. I intend to CREATE opportunities rather than waiting for them to come to me. People can be hesitant to reach out, so I have to find the time to branch out. I will connect with the people that need me the most. There is enough of me to go around. I have enough love for everyone. It's time to share myself with the needy, and time to stop the greedy from hoarding my time, love, and attention. THE Beautiful One is coming your way. In person, in prayer, or virtually. I will connect with more, I will touch more lives, and I WILL make a difference! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment