Saturday, January 7, 2012

For the Love of Man

As women, we have a tendency to go above and beyond for the love of a man.  Sometimes, it's for a man that does not appreciate us, and does not show that same love in return.  We cook for him, we clean for him, we say the supportive words needed to give him strength.  But, at what point do we realize that, the love we give may never be returned to us  on the same level.  Man was created in God's image.  Period!  Woman was created as a gift to man.  It's no wonder why we love harder, we love longer, and it takes a lot more for us to move forward after a love is lost.  Our love was created purposefully to be pure and unconditional.   We have to learn how to love and leave.  We have to learn how to love from afar.  It's ok to love, and to love everyone.  But, it is not ok to feel hurt when we are giving our love.  The giving of love is supposed to be a fulfilling thing.  Learn to understand that a woman's  love is different.  Learn to understand that the fulfillment we get in loving others may not be something that most men are capable of obtaining.  It's not that men are not loving, they just love differently than we do.  We love because we were created to love.  God never said that we would receive the same love in return.  We should require that we receive good, unconditional love in return.  But, we need to remember, conditions are different for a man.  Being sympathetic to men and the way they love, is a start.  But, being sympathetic to ourselves and the way we love is how it should be finished.  It is our choice who to love and how to love, so we think.  If you ask me, I think we were just born to love everyone, without thought.  I said all of that to say this, we have to do nothing for the love of God!  The fact that God loves me better than I can love myself, and better than I can love anyone else, is reason enough for me to continue to love the way I love.  I will not change my personal style of loving, unless I change to love harder, to love better.  I can deal with a man not loving me in return, the way I love him.  But, I can not deal with God not loving me in return, the way God loves me.  No one loves me better than God.  I love knowing that.  It makes sharing my love that much easier.  Living, loving, and loving some more  carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment