Thursday, January 5, 2012

You are..."You"

I find it interesting that so many people are claiming that they are going to make a change for the New Year. For the most part, I believe change is good. But, some people are making changes in areas that even I know they can not follow through on. Change should consist of bettering yourself, but also something that YOU can actually maintain. Changing you does not necessarily mean changing "you". Continue to be who you are, no one can do that better than you can. Changing you can cause you to become someone else. You might not like being that "other" person. Your changes should require self acceptance. If you can not accept yourself now, how will you accept yourself later? First, you need to accept yourself as you are. Then you can make "adjustments". Your personality is your personality. Personalities are almost impossible to change. Perception, actions, reactions, or lack there of, are things that can be changed. Stay true to you, keep yourself. Don't lose yourself in the process of change. I am me, I accept me, I love me, I adore me. Try telling yourself this, EVERYDAY. Invoke your own positivity, and self adjustments will come naturally. Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on

No comments:

Post a Comment