Thursday, January 12, 2012

Catch My Dust!

Hello Loves!  I have been MIA for a few days.  I have been busier than a queen bee working her hive.  God is doing great things in my life, and in the lives of my loves.  My positive attitude has put me in a state of mind where I KNOW I can do anything.  God is my strengthener, He is my empowerer, He is my everything.  Believing this is what most people do.  KNOWING this is what comes with Spiritual growth!  I am a KNOWER!!!  I am determined to stay stronger, pray longer, and love harder this year.  I will not have a repeat of last year, EVER!  I am untouchable. I can not and will not be moved. I am invincible.  My mortality is my natural existence.  But, my immortality, through God,  is what will carry me through any and everything.  Because of God, I got this!  I smile in the face of turmoil.  I rejoice in the midst  of madness.  I dance in the rain.  I Praise Him in advance!  Under no circumstances, and I mean NONE, will I sway in my faith.  God has proven His greatness to me, and I am greater because of it.  Get thee behind me satan, my dust is the only thing you will ever catch.  And, you can't touch that, or...ME!  Living, loving, and loving some more.  carry on 

No comments:

Post a Comment