Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fall Back Sometimes

Great morning Loves!  I know I have not posted in a while, I have had many things going on.  God is still awesome, and I am still Highly Favored.  I love everyone, and I am seeing the love I have for others being manifested in the love that others have for me.  The struggles are continuously coming, but I am continuously growing Spiritually.  I am Blessed to have so many loving and caring people in my life.  Some I know personally, others I know virtually.  The people that I have crossed paths with are selfless.  They give of themselves and expect nothing in return.  A giving heart is a reflection of unconditional love.  It is an amazing feeling to love everyone, and to want what's best for the ones you love.  We take the time to try to help others, even when those people are not trying to help themselves.  One thing that "givers" must understand is that, every "goodly" deed is not a "Godly" deed.  We need to intervene when God tells us to.  We must be led by Him when it comes to helping others.  Givers have a tendency to live a life as "fixers".  We can not fix everything, and God does not REQUIRE us to step into every situation.  We need to learn to choose our battles, and stay off of the battlefield until God tells us to move.  All battles are not ours to fight.  The war is already won.  God will reveal to us when to go to the frontline, and when to fall back.   Living, loving, and loving some more.   carry on

1 comment:

  1. Very nice info and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you :)
    Sachs Engine Mount

    ReplyDelete