Friday, March 2, 2012

THE Beautiful One Commands You To...


Good morning Loves! I am in an amazing mood. Good for me, but GREAT for others. I do need to remind everyone to take the blinders off. People are really tripping. Some are living double lives. Some are attempting to deceit others. The sad part is, they feel justified. Regardless of whether you are happy with your life or not, under no circumstances do you have the right or AUTHORITY to make someone else's life miserable. If I never do anything else for you, I find comfort in knowing that I make you SMILE! Each and everyone of you. If I don't, then that's a personal problem. That has nothing to do with me. I tried. So SMILE...I love you!!! Have an AWESOME weekend. I KNOW I WILL!!! Living, loving, and loving some more. carry on



No comments:

Post a Comment